Monday, December 24, 2012

Modern Rose Quilts

Modern quilting has indeed begun to absorb my very soul. 
I see a rose in a modern negative space filled style of quilt. Has someone already made a version of a modern rose quilt?


I started a little search on google. Don't you just love google, you can find just about anything on google!

Emily has a great version that is most certainly on my list of great rose inspired quilts. Do visit her lovely site with lots of original patterns for sale and an awesome blog.


Then of course I stumbled on one of Denyse Schmidt patterns here.

But the one that really got my attention was the post from Rose City Quilter from Camrose, Alberta, Canada. Her recent posting on a brand new pattern that was recently in the QuiltCon.com conference
is purely special, you must check it out.




20121106-213412.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline. Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm glad you like my baby clothes quilt. Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete